Sunday, August 20, 2017

On the Needles: Sunset Socks


In between my heel series elements, I've been experimenting with sock blanks! I dyed this one in a orange-purple-grey gradient, and am now making up some socks. The sock blank is endlessly entertaining to knit from, and I love how the gradient turned out (even though it's not really what I imagined!). I'll have to do a sock blank gradient tutorial some time!

Now, for the question everyone's thinking: What heels will they have??? You'll have to wait and see!

3 comments:

  1. How is it doing 2 at a time with a sock-blank? I have one that I don't know what to do with yet, I like the gradient idea!!! (And yes, I'm very curious what heel)!!!! I'll post soon too, I have a bunch to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and beautiful detail on the socks!!!! Is that your creation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colorway is so gorgeous! Looks like it's going to be a seriously kick-ass pair of socks

    ReplyDelete